We may not have it all together but together we have it all

Monday, January 14, 2013

ABC's of Bradley

I am trying my best to keep this blog updated, but everyday life isn't that exciting so I am stealing ideas from other blogs to help out.....




The ABC's of Bradley

A- Amazing, what I thought when I first saw him via ultrasound
B- Bradley Michael Hemmer, named after my brother Bradley and his Dad
C- Something he has never gotten on his report card
D- Dual Survival, one of his favorite shows
E- Energetic, always full of energy
F- Fishing, another thing he loves to do
G- Great at math
H- Happy, except when he has to do homework
I- Intelligent, going to do big things one day
J- July 20,2002, his birthday
K- Mrs. Kleisner, the name of his AWESOME teacher for the past to years
L- Loves hockey
M- Maulers, the name of his hockey team
N- No school, his most favorite thing to hear
O- Oakland, the name of his school
P- Pre-teen, YUCK
Q- Quiet?!?! Only when he is sleeping
R- Right wing, position he plays most in hockey
S- Super special he is to me, because he is my first born
T- Ten, the number of years he is
U-Universe, something he wants to explore when he is older
V- Victory is what his team had at their games yesterday
W- Wonderful, even during the rough days, it is wonderful to be his mom
X- XBOX , his new found love
Y- Yourself, something I tell him to always be
Z- Zero is the amount of minutes he wants to spend on reading