We may not have it all together but together we have it all

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradley!






I can remember the day I found out I was pregnant like it was yesterday. Dave and I went to Chili's for dinner and I ate all of my food, so I said I think I might be pregnant. We went to Kmart right after dinner and home to take the test and sure enough I was PREGNANT! We were both so excitied and scared to death by the fact that we were going to be parents. I laughed and cried and took about 5 more tests the next day but by the end of day two of finding out, I hadn't been more excitied about anything in my life thus far.

On July 20, 2002 Bradley Michael Hemmer was born. He weighed 7lb 14oz & was 21in long. Just a perfect bundle of joy. Prior to having my epidoral, I said I was never going through this again but 4 babies later is living proof that you forget the pain of child birth and only focus on the outcome.

My Bradley Boo is my life, my first baby which will always make him super special in my heart. We been having our moments lately but it the days that he just gives me a kiss or hug for no reason, laughs till he can't catch his breath, plays with his little brother or tries to help his Dad that makes all the hard times we had seem like they don't even matter. He will move mountains one day and I can't wait to sit back and enjoy the ride. I love him more than anything in this world and I can't imagine my life without him.

Have a wonderful birthday Bradley. Mommy, Daddy, Emmy, Ben & Elisabeth love you so much!