We may not have it all together but together we have it all

Friday, May 28, 2010

My baby girl finished Kindergarten!




It has been a long time since my last post but I have to put into words how proud I am of my Emmy girl.

Today was the last day of Kindergarten, while there was no formal graduation, we made sure she knew what a big deal it was and how proud we are of her! She had an amazing report card again, all AC's. She had all AC's & one PR last semester, but the PR was in music because she couldn't carry a pitch and do concert moves????? Well this semester she can even do that and got an AC! Her teacher went on and on about what a joy she is and how sweet she is. She has the biggest heart and is sweet most of the time:)

As I look back when I was pregnant with her, I just prayed and prayed that she would be a girl. When they said we were having a girl, Dave and I both teared up. But the best part of the day was when we asked Bradley to try and say the names we liked. It wasn't until we said Emily that he responded with "Emmy". That was that, she was Emily from then on.

I am blessed with four beautiful children, all special in their own ways. I love them all more than anything in this world but they all know what makes them extra special to me and Emmy will tell you she is most special because she is "my first baby girl".

I will end by saying, Congratulation's Emily, you had a great year in Kindergarten. May all the years of schooling be as fun and easy for you. You are such an amazing little girl and we love you very much. Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have you as our daughter and your brothers and sister are even more blessed because they have you to grow old with.

I love you Emmy!

Mommy