We may not have it all together but together we have it all

Monday, September 14, 2009

I need a nanny!

I have come to the decision that I really could use a nanny! Not one to clean and stuff, just to watch the kids because I am getting tired of taking more than one to the Dr, too much work!

Ben is feeling better, he goes for a hearing test next week and then his speech evaluation in two weeks. Still doing breathing treatments but those end this week and then back to the Dr. on Friday.

Elisabeth is such a cutie fatty patty! She isn't digging cereal but she'll get there in due time. She is starting to sit up while being held or in her chair and trying to get on her knees while on her tummy. I can't believe how fast time has flown with her, crazy!

Emily is Emily, dealing with an infected earring hole at the moment. She spent the weekend at Heather's which was a nice break. We missed her but boy does not having just one child around make things seem a little easier. Bradley had no one to fight with so it was somewhat quite in the house. She is my baby girl and I love her dramatic self to pieces!

Bradley starts on his hockey team tomorrow night, games will be starting in October so I will be sure to keep you guys posted on that. He is doing his reading right after school now, we still fight about it but not as much. He will get his reading tested this week and then they will figure out what level books he should be reading to meet his AR goal.

As for Dave and I, we are getting ready for Disney! I am excited and a nervous wreck all at once. I don't know how to check in at the airport, I don't know how to pack the baby's formula and I don't know how they will act. I have a fear of it being a nightmare but will pray for the best.

That's all I got for now.........