We may not have it all together but together we have it all

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm not ready for them to grow up!


Benjamin 1 1/2


Elisabeth 8 months



Bradley 7

Emily 5



Even though they are only 7, 5, almost 2 & 1, I feel like my babies are growing up so fast and I miss them already. I knew we were done after Elisabeth but I didn't realize how sad I would feel getting rid of all the baby stuff. For the past eight years, raising babies and being a mom is all I have known and it makes me so sad to think they won't need me as much soon. So even on the days they drive me crazy, I am going to cherish every moment with them because before I know it they will be all grown up!

To Bradley, Emily, Benjamin and Elisabeth,
Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back! We thank God he choose us to be your parents and we are the luckiest people in the world to have you as our children. We love you!